1. General conditions Ax & Lin applies both the Consumer Purchase Act and the Distance Contracts Act. To place an order, the customer must be of legal age, 18 years old, or have the consent of a guardian. By customer is meant a natural person.
2. Order Ordering Ax & Lin's products can be done via www.axolin.se. Incoming orders are answered with a written order confirmation via email. Orders are binding from Ax & Lin's side only after the order confirmation has been received by the customer. Ax & Lin reserves the right to refuse customer purchases. All orders are considered binding. If you have placed an order by mistake, you must therefore contact us immediately. If an item is back-listed, you as a customer may re-order your item.
3. Prices All prices are stated including Swedish VAT, all products are stated in Swedish kronor. Ax & Lin reserves the right to make VAT increases and other price changes that we cannot control. Shipping fee will be added.
Klarna Checkout Current payment options that can currently be offered through Klarna Checkout are invoice, partial payment, card payment, direct payment via bank or swish. There is no cost to use Klarna Checkout.
For most payment methods, when you complete a purchase via Klarna Checkout, you and Klarna enter into an agreement where Klarna, among other things, guarantees that you do not have to pay if you do not receive your goods. At the same time, Klarna reimburses the store for what you bought and thus takes over the right to be paid. Regardless of which payment method you choose, your payment will thus go to settle the claim Klarna has.
If you have any further questions or concerns, you are welcome to call Klarna on 08-120 120 10 Mon-Thu between 08.00 - 20.00, Fridays 08.00-18.00 and weekends 10.00 - 17.00.
Invoice When paying by invoice, Klarnas' invoice terms applicable at any time apply; U.N. 14 days credit, a reminder fee will be added in the event of non-payment. If you have shopped for less than SEK 60, SEK 29.00 will be added, and if you have shopped for SEK 60 or more, SEK 60.00 will be added in the reminder fee. Also a default interest rate corresponding to 24% plus at any time reference rate set by the Riksbank.
Card payment We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Card payment is made via an encrypted connection to Klarna's payment exchange. With this payment method, an alternative delivery address is possible.
Swish We also accept payment via Swish. If you have selected the Swish payment option and then entered your mobile number and opened the Swish app in your phone, the amount and the recipient will be displayed. Then you approve the payment via Mobile BankID.
5. Delivery time Normal delivery time is 1-2 working days. Deviations may occur. In such cases, we contact the customer. Ax & Lin can not be held responsible for delivering sold out or expired product. The shipping cost is always visible in the shopping cart.
6. Delivery delay If delivery delay occurs for any reason, we will contact you. Of course we will do everything we can to deliver your order as quickly as possible. As a customer, however, you have the right to cancel a purchase in the event of an extensive delivery delay. Situations may arise that make it impossible for us to fulfill an order, for example if our suppliers are unable to fulfill their obligations to us. Ax & Lin reserves the right to disclaim from compensation to the customer in such situations or in case of delivery delay. Important! In rare cases, the post office neglects letters and packages. We do not replace these.
7. Shipping SEK 49 in shipping for all orders within Sweden.
8. Warranty We want all our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase. If you are not satisfied with the product, contact us.
9. Open Purchase / Right of Withdrawal Ax & Lin applies the Distance Contracts Act. This means that you as a customer are entitled to a 14-day right of return from the time you receive the product, without special reason. The product must be returned in unchanged condition and in the original packaging, ie in salable condition. Ax & Lin reserves the right to charge the customer if something should be missing. The customer is responsible for return costs. Returns sent against cash on delivery are not redeemed. Contact us before returning the product. As soon as we have received the item, your money will be refunded to your bank account within 10 banking days, after the package has arrived to us.
10. Complaint Ax & Lin applies the Consumer Purchase Act for complaints. Thus, we undertake to replace faulty or broken products at no extra cost. Remember not to redeem packages with visible defects that may have affected the condition of the item you ordered. In that case, make a complaint to Posten directly at the delivery point and ask them to send the package back to Ax & Lin and write the reason for the return on the package. Then email email@example.com to inform about the complaint.
11. Unredeemed packages If for any reason you do not redeem your package, you will have to pay the shipping costs. Keep in mind that the length of stay at Postnord has been shortened to 7 days in Sweden! Unredeemed packages are charged a fee, currently SEK 95. The fee is charged in arrears. In the event of non-payment, the requirements for debt collection service are unconditionally forwarded. No exceptions are made.
12. Personal information Ax & Lin AB (corporate identity number 559303-3938) is part of TMG Medical Consulting AB (corporate identity number 559205-9223) which is responsible for the personal data collected during registration or purchase at Ax & Lin. TMG Medical Consulting AB is responsible for ensuring that the personal data provided is handled in accordance with the Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR). Name, customer number, social security number (for certain payment options), address, e-mail address, telephone number and purchase history are registered for the purpose of completing the purchase, handling your order, updating the status of your order and delivering ordered goods, and fulfilling commitments in the customer club and for guarantees. .
In order to deliver your order, information about name, address, e-mail and / or telephone number must be shared with the shipping company, in this case Unifaun (nShift) and PostNord.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, the e-mail address is shared with our service provider, in this case Get a Newsletter Scandinavia AB. Your information is shared so that we can use the service and thus keep you updated with offers and relevant information. You can always change your choice in My pages when you are logged in or by unsubscribing from the link at the bottom of each newsletter.
Ax & Lin AB stores your information for 18 months after the last interaction, then all order data in our system is anonymised. This means that we only retain information about the transaction that can not be linked to you as a person, this for statistical purposes. According to the Data Protection Ordinance, you have the right at any time to receive an extract of all information that we have registered about you, request correction if the information is incorrect or that the information is deleted. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about the information you want us to change or delete.
13. Reservation Ax & Lin reserves the right to make errors in the content and price list on the website.